The Olive One Bedroom Apartment
Talbiya – 12a Mendele St
Calm and beautiful One Bedroom Apartment.
Peaceful garden view.
yet very central.
Accommodate up to 4 guests.
$ 770 - $ 945 / week
Accept credit cards.
Please ask me for Passover and Succot rates.
Special offers for longer stay.
This central holiday apartment in Talbiya is designed in exquisite taste to make your stay be one of comfort and tranquil.
Although central; nevertheless, the Olive One Bedroom Apartment is located in a very small and tranquil street with small parks.
The Location :
Talbiya is one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in central Jerusalem. Its “old Jerusalem” buildings and lovely gardens make it one of the most attractive and sought after areas in Jerusalem.
You can walk to most of the attractions of Jerusalem.
• 15 m to Mamila and the Old City.
• 15 m to City Center – Ben Yehuda.
• 10 m to German Colony – Restaurants and café area.
• 5 m to King David, Inbal, Prima Kings etc.
• 5 m to the Great Synagogue.
• 20 m to the Shuk (The Market).
• 5 m to the scenic and historical Yemin Moshe.
• 5 m to Jerusalem Theatre & Khan Theatre.
• 5 m to the President House & Van Leer.
• 10 m to Hartman.
• 10 m to the Hebrew Union College.
• 2 m to buses (University/Hadassa and more).
· A step from convenient store, 5 m to large supermarket.
On weekdays – Free parking on street available from 8pm-8am.
On Friday - Free parking on street from 1pm to Sunday 8am.
From 8am-8pm metered parking.
During all hours - Free street parking just at 5 min walking.
• Ground floor with few steps.
• A/C (Hot/Cold( - 2 units.
• TV with cables.
• Iron + Iron boarding.
• Hair dryer.
We want you to feel in vacation…
Cleaning every 3-4 days is included.
Fresh lined and towels are provided.
(Unless, something else is agreed).
In the bedroom - Two large twin beds or queen size.
In the living room – Two single pull out.
Ironed linen provided.
A baby crib can be provided.
One full bathroom with shower and toilet.
White towels are provided.
Soap – Shampoo.
• Full size fridge.
• Electric Kettle.
• Electric stove tops for 2 dishes.
• Large dining/study table for 6 guests.
• Filter coffee maker.
• Washer / Dryer.
• Dishes – Cutlery – pots - pans
• Coffee – Tea – Sugar – Salt
• Kosher – Upon request.
• For Shabat: Plata and Urn.
….and the small things that make you feel you are in vacation….
Scan the barcode with your cellphone: