The Pine Two Bedroom Apartment
Talbiya – 14 Mendele St
Spacious and comfortable Two Bedroom Apartment.
Full of light.
yet very central.
Accommodate up to 6 guests.
$ 980- $ 1330 / week.
Accept credit cards.
Please ask me for Passover and Succot rates.
Special offers for longer stay.
This lovely short term rental in Talbiya is very Central; nevertheless, the Pine Two Bedroom Apartment is located in a very small and tranquil street with small parks. You can walk to most of the attractions of Jerusalem.
The Location :
Talbiya is one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in central Jerusalem. Its “old Jerusalem” buildings and lovely gardens make it one of the most attractive and sought after areas in Jerusalem.
• 15 m to Mamila and the Old City.
• 15 m to City Center – Ben Yehuda.
• 10 m to German Colony – Restaurants and café area.
• 5 m to King David, Inbal, Prima Kings etc.
• 5 m to the Great Synagogue.
• 20 m to the Shuk (The Market).
• 5 m to the scenic and historical Yemin Moshe.
• 5 m to Jerusalem Theatre & Khan Theatre.
• 5 m to the President House & Van Leer.
• 10 m to Hartman.
• 10 m to the Hebrew Union College.
• 2 m to buses (University/Hadassa and more).
• A step from convenient store, 5 m to large supermarket.
On weekdays – Free parking on street available from 8pm-8am.
On Friday - Free parking on street from 1pm to Sunday 8am.
From 8am-8pm metered parking.
During all hours - Free street parking just at 5 min walking.
• First floor – 18 steps.
• A/C (Hot/Cold) – 3 units.
• TV with cables.
• Iron + Iron boarding.
• Hair dryer.
We want you to feel in vacation…
Cleaning every 3-4 days is included.
Fresh lined and towels are provided.
)Unless, something else is agreed).
In the large bedroom - Two large twin beds or queen size.
In the small bedroom – Double sofa bed.
In the living room – Sofa bed that can be opened into 2 separated beds.
Ironed linen provided.
A baby crib can be provided.
One separated toilet.
One bathroom with a tub/shower.
White towels are provided.
Soap – Shampoo.
Kitchen - A separate space:
• Full size fridge.
• Electric Kettle.
• Gas stove tops for 4 pots.
• Filter coffee maker.
· Kitchen table for 2.
· Another table in the living room.
• Washer / Dryer in a small balcony.
• Dishes – Cutlery – pots - pans
• Coffee – Tea – Sugar – Salt
• Kosher – Upon request.
• For Shabat: Plata and Urn.
….and the small things that make you feel you are in vacation
Scan the barcode with your cellphone: